New Handling Seminar now open for registration
Date : 05 June 2016 (Sunday)
Time : 1000 hrs to 1200 hrs
Venue : Artificial turf
Fee 1st dog : $80 (non-apawz student) $50 (apawz student)
Fee 2nd or subsequent dog : $60 (non-apawz student) $40 (apawz student)
Details of the seminars :
- How to be a better handler
- About dog’s view
- Our body language
- Line & Path
Interested do fill up the form
We will be holding our Jumper Workshop this Sat at 1000 hrs, at Katong Dog Run this Saturday, 12 Dec 2014.
Cost fee $100 per dog
We still have slot for the workshop, if you interested , do contact us at 93223310.
Canine Athletic Workshop , 1st dog training to implement canine athletic workshop that cover fitness and dogsports.
Here are some of the photos taken during our workshop 😀
Date : 24 May 2013
Venue : Hougang
Time : 1500 hrs to 1630 hrs
Our 1st pre puppy workshop for Year 2013 and great that the turn up was great. Luv seeing all the cute lil puppies.
All the pawparents were also active and open in the discussion. Here are some of the pic 😀
1 1/2 hours puppy workshop
Not sure whether you should enrol your puppy in puppy class ?
No time to enrol your puppy in puppy class?
Pre-Puppy Raiser Workshop is the one you are looking for .
Detail of our Workshop :
Venue : Hougang
Date / Time : 24 May 2013 / 1500 hours
Fee : $60.00 per puppy
- Problem solving – jumping, chewing, biting/nipping, barking, good and bad toys;
- How to success potty training & proper feeding;
- How to control the hyper or rowdy puppy;
- Going over your puppy – getting them comfortable being touched all over their body for future grooming and vet visits
- Clicker foundation; (clicker free)
- Socialization Play Time – one of the most vital beginning steps for your puppy! Your pup will get the opportunity to play and interact with other puppies during the course of the workshop while we give a running dialog on each puppy’s behavior. The entire family (especially the kids!) is encouraged to attend.
- Answers to your questions (start writing them down now!)
Who Can Join ?
- New owner with intent to get a puppy
- Owner with puppy of age 8 weeks to 16 weeks
- Puppies must have had at least their first two vaccination ie Distemper/Parvo. (Vac card a must to produce during the workshop) 2nd vac should be done 1 week before the workshop
- Puppies should be free from illness, ticks / fleas. (Before the commercing the workshop, we will conduct a check on the pup. If pup suspected to be sick or find to be infect by ticks/fleas, he will be rejected to attend the workshop. Cash will not be refund but credit for next workshop)
How To Register ?
CLICK TO ENROL
Items To Bring ?
- a small floor mat or towel
- pup on collar & leash
- water for puppy
- treat for puppy
- toys for puppy
- clicker will be provided