PUPPY PRE SCHOOL CLASS
4 sessions / 1 hour per session $200
(till 16 weeks old)
Suitable for fur parent that just got their new puppy. For this class, we teach you how to be a good parent and how to raise a puppy to a good manner canine citizen. This is the foundation for a well behaviour dog.
Course Information :
- Lesson One : Orientation including toilet training , exercises & play that suitable for your puppy, Clicker & attention
- Lesson Two : Touch , recognise name, come
- Lesson Three : Sit and loose leash walking
- Lesson Four : leash walking
Puppy Pre School REQUIREMENT :
- Puppy must at least had 1 vaccination and free from all illness and ticks/fleas
- * Vaccination cards required
Wish to further your furkids education,Obedience aka Basic Manner
About Trainer , Jazz
Lesson conducted by Jazz, a Puppy Specialist. She had been bringing up puppy as young as Day 1 for past 10 years. With many years of experience in raising puppy, Jazz know that puppies from 8 to 16 weeks of age, go through a fear imprinting stage. During this period, it is crucial to carefully introduce a pup to a variety of stimuli every day, and to ensure that the experiences are positive. The temperament, character and behavior habits of your puppy are developed during this socialization period and it is also a crucial stage where you begin to build the close bond you share with your dog. With Jazz’s year of experience in raising and produces lot of champions in all dogsports, we know that puppy training is not as simple as ABC.